I just switched to an accessible theme, Twenty Twenty, but in the process I lost many of my media and interactive elements on the pages. It will take time, but I hope to rebuild everything by the end of 2021. My goal is to upgrade this website so that it is accessible to people using screen readers and other accessibility software and to people using computers, tablets, and smartphones.
I also noticed that the new theme rerouted many of my links. I have already changed one page where someone else’s paper appeared instead of mine. I am going to have to go through each page to make sure that all links and embedded content are accurate. I apologize that changing themes created so many problems, but I promise to fix everything as quickly as my schedule permits.
Please, be patient with me as these improvements will take time to implement. Thank you.